Two ponds with stocked with Carp to 24lbs, Perch of upwards of 4lbs and also Roach, Rudd and Bream.
Nyewood is an ideal water for all Anglers from Juveniles to Adults, expect some great fishing and some good catches, this water has frequent matches organised with some extremely good weights.
Head Bailiff: Kris Collins 07800 783270
1. Fishing is from dawn to dusk except between 1st October and 1st February when the water must be cleared by 4pm.
2. No cross stocking between ponds.
3. One rod only, to be used between 1st March and 31st October. Two rods can be used in the other months.
4. Barbless or microbarbed hooks only, no hooks to be larger than SIZE 8.
5. Fishing from defined swims only
6 Do not walk or enter roped off areas, keep to the defined paths.
7. Keepnets can be used for silverfish only (5hrs max).
For competitions 2 carp safe keepnets are required, and no carp over 10lbs to be retained.
8. Members may purchase tickets for guests on the bank at £10 and £5 for concessionary tickets.
9. Juveniles fishing with an adult and using the same swim fish free of charge.
10. All nets must be dry on arrival at the ponds, so to avoid the spread of disease.
11. No key will be needed to access the complex, but the top gate must be closed at all times.
12. All cars must display a club parking permit.
13. Guide dogs only.
14. Boilies can be used (1 kilo max).
15. No floating baits.
16. All general water rules apply.
17. NO BRAID of any form to be used.